Tattoos from your mind to your skin
Unique tattoos designed by trained artists
We create custom tattoos that are as unique as you are.
Professional service, attention to detail, private setting.
Factor Studio Tattoo is home to two experienced artists that are dedicated to creating beautiful, personalized tattoos that you’ll love for a lifetime.
Our private studio is designed to provide a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere where you can feel at ease while getting your tattoo. We believe that getting a tattoo should be a personalized, enjoyable experience.
You won’t experience double-booked appointments, artists showing up hours late, and 45-minute smoke breaks. You will receive patient and considerate care, and have more options and transparency throughout the process if you choose us.
We want to be a factor in making your tattoo idea reality, by expressing what’s in your mind, on your skin. Whether you have a specific idea in mind or just a general concept, we can help bring your ideas to life with our design skills and expertise.
Give a picture, a sketch, or even a single word of what you want, we can create something for you. Contact us, we’ll be ready to help.
Phenomenal job, very friendly and easy to chat with. Great communication when setting up appointment. Great fine line work and heavy emphasis on detail. Highly recommend.
…Coritha provided multiple options and helped me find the perfect design and placement. She did an amazing job, with a gentle and steady hand, and I was extremely comfortable.…
Ready to find out what we can do for you? Send us a message.
- Modern & Professional
- Send us design files if you’re creative
- No double-booking or missed appointments
- Multiple payment methods (touchless/chip, venmo/cashapp, cash, crypto)
- Virginia licensed artists
- Unique & Detailed
- We draw, and create with vector and 3d applications
- We can work from a photo, sketch, or handwriting
- Precise measurements for a perfect fit
Where are you located?
10621 Braddock Road – University Mall
Inside Sola Salons – (Entrances near Sunoco and Food court upper level)
How much will it hurt?
No one knows exactly but you. Everyone experiences pain differently, and pain sensitivity varies across the body. What’s more important is your personal tolerance for pain.
Most clients find tattoos less painful than they thought. Many liken the sensation to a cat scratch. Uncomfortable, but bearable. A few even like the sensation. Regardless, we will take our time to work within your threshold.
What is the process?
- Use the contact form to get our attention.
- We reach out to you confirming availability. You have two options:
- Meet to discuss details, get pricing, and book.
- Make an online deposit ($50) to lock in your appointment.
- Come get tattooed on the date.
Can I see the design to make sure I like it?
Yes! Please ask your artist to schedule a review before your appointment.
What are your hours?
Officially 12-8pm, but you can schedule outside of those hours if you are flexible with your appointment date.
How much is a tattoo?
The price varies from piece to piece. We keep it fair, but this is not a commodity – we focus on quality over quantity.
Everyone’s requests are different. But, here are some points that might help:
- WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS (There’s no fee.)
- Schedule a consultation to discuss prices.
- Large and detailed tattoos might take more than one visit
Do you do walk-ins?
We’d love to. But, if you don’t know where to look, you’re not going to walk up on us. And, if you do, it’s rare you’ll find us there without someone in the chair already. We don’t wait around for walk-ins.
You either get lucky with your timing. Or use the contact form to avoid wasting your time.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Eat a meal and stay hydrated. Bring a water bottle and snacks if you’d like.
- Bring valid photo identification
- Bring headphones, a book, or a mental list of things you’d like to watch on Netflix, Crunchyroll, Amazon, Disney, HBO, or Paramount, there’s a TV here for you.
- Bring accessible clothes for the tattoo body location.
- Being well-rested helps.
Can I bring my Friends?
Bring one friend, a good one that will take pictures for you, put on something for you to watch, or hold your hand. Additional friends may have to wait outside the tattoo area.
Can I get a tattoo if I’m under 18?
Yes, for 16 and older. Your parent/guardian must bring matching identification and be present for the tattoo session.