Where are you located?
10621 Braddock Road – University Mall
Inside Sola Salons – (Entrances near Sunoco and Food court upper level)
How much will it hurt?
No one knows exactly but you. Everyone experiences pain differently, and pain sensitivity varies across the body. What’s more important is your personal tolerance for pain.
Most clients find tattoos less painful than they thought. Many liken the sensation to a cat scratch. Uncomfortable, but bearable. A few even like the sensation. Regardless, we will take our time to work within your threshold.
What is the process?
- Use the contact form to get our attention.
- We reach out to you confirming availability. You have three options:
- Meet to discuss details, get pricing, and book.
- Make an online deposit ($50) to lock in your appointment.
- If you’re on the waitlist – go directly to step three.
- Come get tattooed on the date.
Can I see the design to make sure I like it?
Yes! Please ask your artist to schedule a review before your appointment. (We don’t send sketches/stencils by text or email. Please come in person to preview, make edits/suggestions, etc.)
What are your hours?
Officially 12-8pm, but you can schedule outside of those hours if you are flexible with your appointment date.
How much is a tattoo?
The price varies from piece to piece. We keep it fair, but this is not a commodity – we focus on quality over quantity.
Everyone’s requests are different. But, here are some points that might help:
- The average hourly cost is between $120-$165.
- WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS (There’s no fee.)
- Schedule a consultation to discuss prices.
- Large and detailed tattoos might take more than one visit.
Do you do walk-ins?
We’d love to. But, if you don’t know where to look, you’re not going to walk up on us. And, if you do, it’s rare you’ll find us there without someone in the chair already. We don’t wait around for walk-ins. We do, however, have a waitlist that gets checked after scheduled sessions. It depends on our schedule and whims, but it saves you gas and saves us a bunch of texts asking if we do walk-ins.
You either get lucky with your timing. Or use the contact form to avoid wasting your time.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Eat a meal and stay hydrated. Bring a water bottle and snacks if you’d like.
- Bring valid photo identification
- Bring headphones, a book, or a mental list of things you’d like to watch on Netflix, Crunchyroll, Amazon, Disney, HBO, or Paramount, there’s a TV here for you.
- Bring accessible clothes for the tattoo body location.
- Being well-rested helps.
Can I bring my Friends?
Bring one friend, a good one that will take pictures for you, put on something for you to watch, or hold your hand. Additional friends may have to wait outside the tattoo area.
Can I get a tattoo if I’m under 18?
Yes, for 16 and older. Your parent/guardian must bring matching identification and be present for the tattoo session.