How much will it hurt?
No one knows exactly but you. Everyone experiences pain differently, and pain sensitivity varies across the body. What’s more important is your personal tolerance for pain.
Most clients find tattoos less painful than they thought. Many liken the sensation to a cat scratch. Uncomfortable, but bearable. A few even like the sensation. Regardless, we will take our time to work within your threshold.
What is the process?
- Contact us with an idea using our contact form, or book a consultation slot from Google Maps
- We discuss your idea with you, and estimate the price
- You make a deposit once we’ve confirmed a date
- We meet on the scheduled day(s) and perform the tattoo session(s)
Can I see the design to make sure I like it?
Yes! Please ask your artist to schedule a review before your appointment
What are your hours?
Officially 12-8pm, but you can schedule outside of those hours if you are flexible with your appointment date, your artist can make it work.
Do you do walk-ins?
We are not always available in the shop. If you don’t have an appointment and find us in the shop, feel free to knock and ask if we’ve got time today.
How much is a tattoo?
We price per design generally in the range of $120-$175 per hour. Size, detail, and placement affect the price.
Minimum price is at the discretion of the artist. (Protip: Ask for multiple small tattoos in one sitting.)
Deposits for your appointment go toward the final price, standard is $50 but varies for complex projects
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Eat a meal and stay hydrated. Bring a water bottle and snacks if you’d like.
- Bring valid identification
- Bring headphones, a book, or a mental list of things you’d like to watch on Netflix, Crunchyroll, Amazon, Disney, HBO, or Paramount, there’s a TV here for you.
- Bring accessible clothes that you wouldn’t mind getting ink on.
Can I bring my Friends?
Bring one friend, a good one that will take pictures for you, put on something for you to watch, or hold your hand. Additional friends will have to wait outside the studio.
Can I get a tattoo if I’m under 18?
Yes, for 16 and older. Your parent/guardian must bring matching identification and be present for the tattoo session.